a.k.a. Phone it in Friday. This week has caught up with me and collecting my thoughts on happiness into a coherent blog post may be a bit of a challenge. Strike that – there will be no coherent thoughts on happiness today, just random associations. Please join in. Your comments are always appreciated, but never more so than when my week included a six-hour red-eye on a plane with brightly glowing screens on the back of every seat (thanks, United!) and several pitch meetings. So here’s what I’m thinking:
- I need a baby panda in the worst way. Dear God, they’re cute. Quick, someone baby panda me.
- Naps are highly underrated.
- Granola, ripe bananas and greek yogurt all mixed together are manna. I don’t have any of those in the house. By the time you read this, I will be on my way to Sprouts, the greatest grocery store on earth.
- I want to personally kiss whoever wrote the “Godfather” episode of Modern Family.
- Whenever I feel this tired, I am very grateful that I’m not still practicing law, when I always felt this tired and it was for representing someone else’s interests.
- Life is so good it makes me want to cry. Or take a nap. Or hug a baby panda.
Enjoy your Friday. And the rest of the week. And the rest of the year.